What can a specialist inbound marketing agency do for you? Let’s take a look at Intermedia, a unified communications company, as an example:
Over the past 4 years, we have had the pleasure of working closely with Intermedia and helping them implement inbound marketing best practices:
- Creating an updated annual strategy that aligns with their business goals
- Publishing 2 new weekly blog posts
- Building a link strategy through guest posts
- Hosting and publishing sales and executive team webinars and interview-based articles
- Establishing 3rd-party PR placements
- Utilizing Zemanta content promotion
And, unsurprisingly, their commitment to great inbound marketing is paying off big time. Not only are they competing with the strongest players in their industry, but they are also outperforming the competition on SEO in several key topical areas.
By working with inbound marketing agency experts and sticking to a consistent long-term strategy, Intermedia has made a major positive impact on both their business and audience.
So, the question remains: What can a specialist inbound marketing agency do for you? Below, we’re discussing how partnering with an inbound marketing agency can give your marketing efforts a major boost and drive revenue growth, just like it did for Intermedia!
- Inbound marketing agencies focus on attracting prospects to a business through the creation of high quality content that aligns with their goals and target audience
- Inbound marketing is more cost-effective than outbound marketing, with inbound leads costing 61% less on average than outbound leads
- Hiring a marketing agency can save your business time and money while delivering results-driven, scalable, and creative solutions that attract more leads, improve visibility, and drive revenue growth
- An inbound marketing agency will help develop strategies, create content, optimize your content for search engines, create email marketing campaigns, generate qualified leads, and analyze your results
An inbound marketing agency can offer a cost-effective, scalable solution to generating qualified leads, improving visibility, and driving revenue growth.
What Is An Inbound Marketing Agency?
An inbound marketing agency is a type of marketing agency that focuses on attracting prospects to your business through the consistent creation of high quality content.
The best inbound marketing agencies will craft a strategy that aligns with your business’s specific goals and target audience, and then use expert tools and tactics to attract and engage potential customers.
Rather watch than read? Here’s a short video explaining inbound marketing 101.
Video Source: Yum Yum Videos
Inbound Marketing vs. Outbound Marketing
On average, inbound leads cost 61% less than outbound leads. Why, you ask? First, let’s break down the difference between inbound and outbound marketing.
Image Source: Invesp
Remember, the goal of inbound marketing is to attract potential customers with valuable information that addresses their specific needs and interests, ultimately nurturing your brand’s relationship with them.
Some of the most common types of inbound marketing are:
- Blog posts
- Social media content
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Email marketing
Because of its educational nature, inbound marketing content is targeted and delivered to potential customers who have already shown interest in a business’s products or services.
Whereas inbound marketing focuses on attracting potential customers with messages, outbound marketing focuses on delivering messages to potential customers. For example, outbound marketing tactics include:
- Cold calling
- Direct mail
- TV or radio ads
- Paid advertising
Outbound marketing messages are less targeted than inbound marketing. Outbound marketing is usually delivered to a wider audience with hope to spark interest.
Now, back to your question: Why do outbound marketing leads cost more than inbound marketing?
Since outbound tactics (phone calls, advertisements, etc.) involve interrupting a prospect’s daily activities, they require more effort and are generally less effective. In contrast, inbound marketing tactics are specifically designed to educate and engage customers who are already interested in a business’s products or services, leading to a much higher ROI.
What Does An Inbound Marketing Agency Do?
Besides using our expertise to build scalable, results-driven inbound marketing tactics that deliver results? We’re glad you asked.
First, we get to know your business and your target audience. This involves doing some detective work to uncover your ideal customer profiles, what motivates them, and what their pain points are.
Next, we develop a strategy that aligns with your business goals and target audience. We’ll brainstorm ideas to attract prospects to your website, engage them with valuable content, and convert them into leads and customers. This typically includes:
- Creating a content calendar
- Conducting keyword research
- Building landing pages and calls-to-action
- Sending out email campaigns
And voila! With a little bit of effort and creativity, we’ll deliver a marketing strategy that attracts more qualified leads, increases revenue, and achieves your marketing goals.
Now that we’ve become familiar with your target audience and conducted keyword research, we can roll up our sleeves and start creating high quality content.
Did you know that 82% of marketers who blog see a positive ROI for their inbound marketing? Whether we’re delivering blog posts or email campaigns, your content will be tailored to resonate with your audience and help solve their specific problems. Types of content can also include:
We also make your content engaging, visually appealing and easy to read by including eye-catching images, infographics, and videos to break up text.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Remember, we have a list of keywords and phrases your audience is using to find content related to your business. By incorporating these keywords and phrases into the content we create for you, we increase the likelihood that it will rank on SERPs and reach your target audience.
We also create each piece of content according to Google’s preferred SEO structure by including:
- Bullet points
- Meta titles
- Meta descriptions
This makes your content clear, concise, and easily scannable for both your audience and search engines.
Rumor has it that for every $1 you spend on email marketing, the average expected ROI is $40. That’s a lot of dough if you have an email marketing strategy developed by experts!
Image Source: Oberlo
If you already have a hefty email list, that’s great. If not, an inbound marketing agency can help you build your list by creating lead magnets, like eBooks or whitepapers, to attract new subscribers.
Then, using the same approach to developing engaging content mentioned above, we will brainstorm and create email campaigns that engage your subscribers and deliver conversions. We’ll also make sure emails are personalized and relevant, really maximizing your ROI.
Lead Generation & Conversion
A great marketing inbound agency will know the importance of including effective calls-to-action, or CTAs, in content found in blog posts or landing pages. CTAs present your audience with a simple, clear way to learn more about your business and take action towards purchasing your products or services.
We’ll also enhance lead generation by optimizing your content conversion, and creating lead nurturing campaigns that help you stay in touch with prospects. In fact, inbound marketers are known for increasing a site’s average conversion rate by 100% – because sharing high quality content, like blog posts, will help keep your audience engaged with your brand!
Analytics and Reporting
We continually analyze and optimize our efforts to make sure they’re working as effectively as possible. We’ll use a variety of tools, like Google Analytics, to track and analyze metrics like:
- Website traffic
- Lead quality
- Conversion rates
- User behavior
We also create visual reports that are easy to understand and share with your team. This monthly delivery always includes a colorful graph and a fun GIF to help you visualize your progress.
Image Source: Giphy
Analyzing and reporting your results helps us determine what’s working and what’s not. Then, we can make adjustments and improvements that keep your inbound marketing strategy on track.
Why You Should Hire An Inbound Marketing Agency
Hiring an inbound marketing agency could be the only thing standing between you and your revenue goals. Here’s how an inbound marketing agency can make your life easier and ROI higher.
- More time to focus on other areas. With an inbound marketing agency handling your marketing efforts, you’ll have more time to focus on other important things like running your business, petting your cat, or binge-watching your favorite Netflix show.
- Access to expert-level knowledge. Inbound marketing agencies are experts at what they do. They have the skills, knowledge, and experience to help your business achieve its marketing goals.
- Cost-effective. Remember, inbound marketing is more cost-effective than outbound marketing. By creating valuable content that attracts potential customers, you’ll be able to achieve a higher return on investment (ROI) and save money in the long run.
- Results-driven. We are always focused on achieving results for your business. We work closely with you to develop a strategy that aligns with your goals and target audience, and will continually analyze and optimize our efforts to achieve the best possible results.
- Scalability. Inbound marketing strategies can be easily adjusted according to the needs of your business. We’ll help your business adjust its strategy as needed to meet changing market conditions and new business goals.
- Creativity and Fun. At MIG, we love to have fun. We’ll deliver creative ideas and tactics to attract potential customers to your website, engage them with valuable content, and convert them into leads and customers– all accompanied by some cat memes or goofy GIFs.
Ultimately, all of these benefits work together to help your business attract more leads, improve visibility, drive revenue growth, and make your life a lot easier.
Ready To Hire An Inbound Marketing Agency?
From expert-level knowledge to scalable strategies, an inbound marketing agency has everything you need to deliver high quality content that converts.
Are you ready to give your marketing efforts a boost? Working with an inbound marketing agency can do the trick! Get started today by checking out our weekly blog content service, or schedule a free consultation now to learn more!